Exam Invigilator (Offline)
1 Job | Field Work
Earn ₹upto - ₹20000 per month
22+ age, Graduates & Post graduates required
- Must be at least 21 years old as per government records.
- Minimum qualification should be a bachelor's degree.
- Required to have an Android phone.
- About Exam Invigilator (Offline) : Awign works with enterprises to take up intricate work across the service line of invigilation which is done from distributed locations PAN India at a large scale.
- Details about the job and projects: The invigilator will have to be present in an examination room, responsible for monitoring a particular examination session in the presence of the appearing candidates. Invigilators have a key role in upholding the integrity of the external examination/assessment process.
- Impact on the users: This is an excellent opportunity for graduated homemakers, working professionals who want an additional source of income, and individuals pursuing their post-graduation.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Your roles and responsibilities will be dependent on the project you work on.
- You will be invigilating different examinations in your city at the mentioned examination center and time.
- You will be ensuring that the exam rules and regulations are followed and remain vigilant throughout the examination duration.
- You will be setting up the examination venues by placing candidate numbers, booklets, examination papers, stationery, and equipment at desks in accordance with strict procedures.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the examination.
- You will have to check the registration numbers of the candidate and match the details with the registered details and guide them to the allotted system.
- You will make sure that everyone follows the covid protocols.
Salary and Other Benefits
- Earn from INR 300 to INR 900 per day.
- Job specific training before starting work.
- The flexibility of working from your city.