- Earn Rs 12000 in 2 Weeks. If you are able to showcase your skills in the job assigned, you can continue earning even more on weekly basis.
- You will get a certificate of internship signed by the CEO of Homigo after completion of the project assigned to you.
- Top 3 performers will get an opportunity of Pre Placement Interview with the company.
- The intern can easily manage the internship along with studies.
- You will be trained, guided and mentored by a team comprising of professionals from IITs and IIMs throughout the project.
- Get direct industry exposure of how core business operations are executed.
- Top 5 performers would get an opportunity to attend a free workshop on data analytics, conducted by data scientists passed out of IITs.
In this project, you will be trained and will be responsible for a very important role of business acquisition for a growing start-up, Homigo. They provide bachelors with fully-furnished houses on sharing basis with all the necessary appliances in place. Homigo's vision is to raise the standard of living for bachelors moving to a new city through our Homigo Houses. Currently, Homigo is operational in Bangalore and looking to expand its business through Awign.
Your job is to initiate the first level of talks with the owners of potential house leads provided to you and convince them to get on board with Homigo.
Steps to be followed
- Thoroughly understand the business model of Homigo and study the various types of services offered by them by exploring their website www.homigo.in and the training document provided.
- You need to call the provided leads one by one, explain Homigo's model to them, resolve their queries and set up a meeting for a face to face pitch. You would be given and trained on the detailed criteria which you need to follow for validating the house lead.
- Following the call pitch, you would be required to visit each interested/willing lead to finalize the deal with assistance of our team.
- You would also be trained on the way you need to talk to your leads and given a set of steps that you need to follow throughout your engagement with them.
- You will be compensated with your stipend once the owner is convinced to get on board with Homigo.
Key Skill Set
This internship would implore you to bring in the following skills and show them in the real world.
- People Engagement Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven Convincing Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Business Awareness
- Project Management Skills
- Problem Solving
Project Completion Guidelines
- The stipend of Rs 12000 corresponds to the closure of the deal for a given target. In case of incomplete execution of the project, you will be paid on pro rata basis.
- Good performers will be given the opportunity to take on the responsibility of more house leads and would be paid a better amount for each closed lead.