- Earn Rs 3000 in 2 Weeks. If you are able to showcase your skills in the job assigned, you can continue earning even more on weekly basis.
- You will get a certificate of internship signed by the business head of the client company after completion of the project assigned to you for 2 weeks.
- Top 3 performers will get an opportunity of Pre Placement Interview with the company.
- The project needs to be executed virtually, enabling you to easily manage the internship along with your studies. You don't need to visit any office and all communication would be done over phone or skype.
- You will be trained, guided and mentored by a team comprising of professionals from IITs and IIMs throughout the project.
- Get direct industry exposure of how core business operations are executed.
- Top 5 performers would get an opportunity to attend a free workshop on data analytics, conducted by data scientists passed out of IITs.
In this project, you will be trained and will be responsible for a very important role of business acquisition and marketing for a growing start-up, RocketChefs. It is the first of its kind gourmet mobile delivery service that makes great food available immediately, through its mobile food trikes, vans and especially designed food pods. Currently RocketChefs is looking to expand its franchisee model in Gurugram and other cities in India.
Your job is to source potential business partners of RocketChefs through online means and initiate the first level of engagement/talks with them to determine their validity and willingness to partner with RocketChef.
Steps to be followed
- Thoroughly understand the business model of RocketChefs and study the franchise model being offered by them by exploring their website rocketchefs.com and the training document.
- You need to find and contact the owners of local guest houses and hotels which satisfy a certain criteria.
- You need to engage with the owners, understand their psychology and pitch everything about RocketChefs franchise model and it's benefits to them.
- Your aim would be to make the owners interested in RocketChef's proposition and get them pro on a physical demo/meeting by the RocketChefs team.
- You would also be trained on the way you need to talk to the owners and given a set of steps that you need to follow throughout your engagement with them.
- You would be required to maintain a database while engaging with the contacts. This database would contain the details of all the deliverables as required from you in this internship. The framework for the same would be provided.
- You will be compensated with your stipend once the deliverables are validated by us. You need to ensure that all details that you enter are verified and correct.
Key Skill Set
Engaging with correct contacts in the stores and selling a product is an art which would implore you to bring in the following skills and show them in the real world.
- People Engagement Skills
- Convincing Skills
- Good Verbal Communication Skills
- Business Awareness
- Critical Thinking
Project Completion Guidelines
- The stipend of Rs 3000 corresponds to closure of deals for a given target. A fixed reimbursement is also included in the stipend.
- In case of incomplete execution of the project, the stipend would be calculated solely based on your performance.
- Good performers will be given the opportunity to take on the responsibility of more potential partners and would be paid a better amount for each closure.