- Earn upto Rs 5800 in 3 Weeks. If you are able to showcase your skills in the job assigned, you can continue earning even more on weekly basis.
- You will get a certificate of internship signed by the business head of the client company after completion of the project assigned to you for 3 weeks
- Top 3 performers will get an opportunity of Pre Placement Interview with the company.
- The project needs to be executed virtually, enabling you to easily manage the internship along with your studies. You don't need to visit any office and all communication would be done over phone or skype.
- You will be trained, guided and mentored by a team comprising of professionals from IITs and IIMs throughout the project.
- Get direct industry exposure of how core business operations are executed.
- Top 5 performers would get an opportunity to attend a free workshop on data analytics, conducted by data scientists passed out of IITs.
In this project, you will be trained and will be responsible for a very important role of on the ground business development and client engagement for a growing start-up, RocketChefs. It is the first of its kind gourmet mobile delivery service that makes great food available immediately, through its mobile food trikes, vans and especially designed food pods. Currently RocketChefs is looking to expand its franchisee model in Gurugram.
Your job is to visit and meet the owners of the ‘interested’ guest houses and hotels in Delhi and Gurgaon to take forward the engagement/talks with them and completely convince them to get on board as a franchise partner.
Steps to be followed
- Thoroughly understand the business model of RocketChefs and study the franchise model being offered by them by exploring their website rocketchefs.com and the training document.
- You would be provided a list of interested guest houses/hotels where a meeting needs to be scheduled.
- You need to meet the owners of the guest houses at the scheduled time along with a Demo Team member of RocketChefs.
- You need to engage with the owners, understand their psychology and pitch everything about RocketChefs franchise model and it’s benefits to them. You would also need to overlook the Demo session.
- Your aim would be to make the owners completely convinced in RocketChef’s proposition and get on board as Franchise partner with the RocketChefs Kit installed.
- You would be trained on the way you need to talk to the owners and given a set of steps that you need to follow throughout your engagement with them.
- You would be required to maintain a database while engaging with the contacts. This database would contain the details of all the deliverables as required from you in this internship. The framework for the same would be provided.
- You will be compensated with your stipend once the deliverables are validated by us. You need to ensure that all details that you enter are verified and correct.
Key Skill Set
Engaging with correct contacts in the stores and selling a product is an art which would implore you to bring in the following skills and show them in the real world.
- People Engagement Skills
- Good Verbal Communication Skills
- Convincing Skills
- Business Awareness
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
Project Completion Guidelines
- The stipend of Rs 5800 corresponds to closure of deals for a given target. A fixed reimbursement is also included in the stipend. In case of incomplete execution of the project, the stipend would be calculated solely based on your performance
- Good performers will be given the opportunity to take on the responsibility of more customers and would be paid a better amount for each sale.